CCR4
How did you integrate technologies-software, hardware, and online- in this project?
I had to do all my research on the computer so I would have knowledge before I started making my product. I used the blogs to keep track of my work and I used other software to make my product. I used publisher this whole time to make my cover, contents, and article pages. I didn't know how to use publisher before, but I slowly learned all the features that can be used to produce my product. The web has been a huge help throughout this because I was able to look up and compare how my magazine show look like to other magazines. Social media was also used to teach me how I should market my product to my target audience This showed me that it is very important in this production process and that without using marketing skills, your product won't be able to be super successful. I've integrated technologies throughout this project to make my product, starting from research on other magazines and to actually designing my product itself. It has educated me on new things and helped me tremendously.
I had to do all my research on the computer so I would have knowledge before I started making my product. I used the blogs to keep track of my work and I used other software to make my product. I used publisher this whole time to make my cover, contents, and article pages. I didn't know how to use publisher before, but I slowly learned all the features that can be used to produce my product. The web has been a huge help throughout this because I was able to look up and compare how my magazine show look like to other magazines. Social media was also used to teach me how I should market my product to my target audience This showed me that it is very important in this production process and that without using marketing skills, your product won't be able to be super successful. I've integrated technologies throughout this project to make my product, starting from research on other magazines and to actually designing my product itself. It has educated me on new things and helped me tremendously.
Comments
Post a Comment