Project Selection- Film

I find film very fascinating and fun to watch. I've started to notice all the editing and filming techniques in movies. Based off the movies I have seen in class, I think it would be a fun project. All the films were well made, I especially loved the Ferris Bueller film. John Hughes was a very creative and hardworking person and his film was unique because Ferris was talking to the audience, but he made it work. He has inspired me to create a film myself. The skills I possess are my creativity and directing skills. I believe that I would be able to successfully direct the beginning of a film. I'm a hard worker and having good planning skills, so I would my dedication into making this film.  A challenge would be the editing process, but I just need to learn more about editing techniques. Also, a film can be very time consuming. I would have to plan it into my schedule which might be a little difficult. Another challenge is that I would need to find actors and right now I don't know who I would recruit. Overall, I think the film project would be a great idea and I know I would be able to accomplish all my goals for it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Target Audience Research Magazine 3

CCR1