CCR3

How did your production skills develop throughout this product?

When I first started this product I was unsure about everything that I needed to put on my magazine. After doing all my research on magazines and food magazines specifically, I started to gain more knowledge on what my product should look like. I realized there were a lot of things I needed to do to make sure my product would be wanted by my target audience and that it would be able to sell. My skills have greatly increased after I got feedback on my product. I started out with a basic cover, context, and article. I knew that I needed to be able to grab the readers attention though the words I put on the cover, the colors,and font, and the pictures. Pictures are a key thing when it comes to this product and they need to be varied so the magazine can be more interesting. I've developed a new set of skills to see how a magazine should look like from inside and out. It needs to be colorful, bold, and interesting. After using the feedback I received to make changes to my magazine, I tried to do exactly that. I tried to make my product stand out from the other by using different features I have learned. Locations are extremely important too and for my cover I wanted to do something different and not just have my magazine be based off only one location. My product is now something that my targeted audience will be intrigued by because of my production skills that were used in the main features of my product.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Target Audience Research Magazine 3

Project Selection- Film

CCR1