Revised Article


 
Old Article

Revised Article

The feedback I got on my articles was to add columns, more pictures and change the font. The first thing I did was pick out the pictures I could add in my magazine. On the first page, I removed the meal picture and put that on my second page. I replaced the completed meal picture with two different pictures. One is of the ingredients you will need to make this meal and then second picture is of my mom cutting the salmon. On my second page of the article, I have the completed meal picture and then I added two more pictures. I have a close up of the sweet potatoes and then a picture of the food in the oven. I tried to use pictures that represented different types of shots and angles. The picture of my mom is a high angle mid-shot. The next thing I changed on my article was the font of the title "Dill Salmon." I changed the font to Broadway to make it look fancier. Since I added more pictures, I had to readjust my text on both pages, so the columns would be unnecessary. The last thing I added was my branding. I put my website on the bottom right hand corner and the page number on both pages.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Target Audience Research Magazine 3

Project Selection- Film

CCR1