CCR2
How does your product engage with audiences and how would it be distributed as real media text?
My magazine can target a large range of people because anybody could be interested in a healthy eating recipe magazine. Typically, I would say people who are 20 and older and are cooking for themselves. Mothers would be targeted as well, since they are always trying to find new recipes to make for their family. Generally, the gender that would be most targeted would be women, but men who like to cook could also be engaged by my product. My product would mostly be engaged with audiences who are able to speak English. Mostly, sold in America, but could be sold in other places like Canada. The magazine price would be an average price ranging from 10-15 dollars. However, to make the actual recipes in the magazine would require you to be able to buy lots of ingredients. Mainly, this would just target anyone who has a decent income and is able to support themselves and has enough money to buy the ingredients and make the meals for themselves. My audience doesn't need to have a certain education level. Also, people who pick up this magazine would probably have gone to college already. Overall, since it is a healthy eating magazine it can target groups of people who just want to eat healthy or people who already eat healthy. It can also target any food lovers or people who just want to learn how to make some new recipes. Personally, I believe people who are looking to have a healthy diet, lose weight, and mothers would be the most represented group. My product can specifically engage with my audience because they follow the recipes and make the meals. They can also do this by interacting with other people and having a good time while doing it.
My product would be distributed as real media text through a corporation that is a distribution agency and who is distributing magazines within my category. Specifically, a corporation that would use multiple distribution platforms, such as, broadcast television, print, digital, mobile and video.
I would learn to design and implement digital distribution from my brand online. I learned that it is good to have a good distributor, digital platforms, celebrity endorsements, specific goals, audience building, and knowledge of the marketplace. Using these methods to publish/distribute my magazine in store and on the web would make my product successful. I would also use a social media distributor because they would be able to create efficiency and drive performance. I would also look at magazine circulation figures and try to make them grow. I would distribute my magazine to my target audience, but try to target it in a larger area. I would try to distribute it to major markets nationally with hand-delivery, transportation/hauling services, and special event distribution. Also, getting a specialist media distribution and audience engagement agency would be a great idea for my distribution process.
My magazine can target a large range of people because anybody could be interested in a healthy eating recipe magazine. Typically, I would say people who are 20 and older and are cooking for themselves. Mothers would be targeted as well, since they are always trying to find new recipes to make for their family. Generally, the gender that would be most targeted would be women, but men who like to cook could also be engaged by my product. My product would mostly be engaged with audiences who are able to speak English. Mostly, sold in America, but could be sold in other places like Canada. The magazine price would be an average price ranging from 10-15 dollars. However, to make the actual recipes in the magazine would require you to be able to buy lots of ingredients. Mainly, this would just target anyone who has a decent income and is able to support themselves and has enough money to buy the ingredients and make the meals for themselves. My audience doesn't need to have a certain education level. Also, people who pick up this magazine would probably have gone to college already. Overall, since it is a healthy eating magazine it can target groups of people who just want to eat healthy or people who already eat healthy. It can also target any food lovers or people who just want to learn how to make some new recipes. Personally, I believe people who are looking to have a healthy diet, lose weight, and mothers would be the most represented group. My product can specifically engage with my audience because they follow the recipes and make the meals. They can also do this by interacting with other people and having a good time while doing it.
My product would be distributed as real media text through a corporation that is a distribution agency and who is distributing magazines within my category. Specifically, a corporation that would use multiple distribution platforms, such as, broadcast television, print, digital, mobile and video.
I would learn to design and implement digital distribution from my brand online. I learned that it is good to have a good distributor, digital platforms, celebrity endorsements, specific goals, audience building, and knowledge of the marketplace. Using these methods to publish/distribute my magazine in store and on the web would make my product successful. I would also use a social media distributor because they would be able to create efficiency and drive performance. I would also look at magazine circulation figures and try to make them grow. I would distribute my magazine to my target audience, but try to target it in a larger area. I would try to distribute it to major markets nationally with hand-delivery, transportation/hauling services, and special event distribution. Also, getting a specialist media distribution and audience engagement agency would be a great idea for my distribution process.
Comments
Post a Comment