Marketing Plan
I would market my product through social media, print ads, and internet ads. I think these 3 ways are the most useful, especially in this generation where everything is on the internet. Social media targets all kinds of people and different age groups too. There's children, teens, and adults on social media and anyone can end up on my magazine social media page. It can target my audience because my social media would have pictures and information. There would also be recipes posted on my social media so then the people would be interested in making them. The social media pages should be interesting so the magazine can get a large following. I've noticed through my research that if there are really colorful pictures and interesting content then a lot of people will want to follow that page. They had a variety of different things on their page, such as, pictures, videos, tips, facts, etc. There was some humor too and they had the actual recipes on their website and put music on the videos.
Print is also a good way to market because everyone still uses paper and would see the ad. People look through other magazines and would see my ad which would be useful to have a print ad. Since my magazine targets an older audience, print ads would work since they aren't glued to technology like the younger audience.
Lastly, an internet ad would be a great idea because of our generation is constantly on technology. The ads would easily pop up on any website, such as, food sites or online grocery stores, etc. This would target my audience because adults are always looking through different websites and they would see that my magazine could be useful and that they would be able to make healthy meals at home.
I decided to make a social media page which will be an Instagram page. I used examples of other Instagram pages to design mine.I tried making the pictures really colorful with the same edit and filter. I made an interesting bio and my profile picture matches my branding on my magazine. I also left a link to my website in my bio so it can be easily accessible.
Print is also a good way to market because everyone still uses paper and would see the ad. People look through other magazines and would see my ad which would be useful to have a print ad. Since my magazine targets an older audience, print ads would work since they aren't glued to technology like the younger audience.
Lastly, an internet ad would be a great idea because of our generation is constantly on technology. The ads would easily pop up on any website, such as, food sites or online grocery stores, etc. This would target my audience because adults are always looking through different websites and they would see that my magazine could be useful and that they would be able to make healthy meals at home.
I decided to make a social media page which will be an Instagram page. I used examples of other Instagram pages to design mine.I tried making the pictures really colorful with the same edit and filter. I made an interesting bio and my profile picture matches my branding on my magazine. I also left a link to my website in my bio so it can be easily accessible.
Comments
Post a Comment