Feedback and Revision

I got a lot of feedback on my magazine. On my cover page I was told that I should put the writing on the left side into columns and that I should adjust the fonts and sizes of the writing. I should also jazz up my title to make my magazine look fancier. I was given an idea of how to vary my photos, such as my cover photo specifically. I was given an idea to go to Walt'd fish market and take a location picture there and maybe have one of the workers hold up a fish. Another cover idea could be to have a picture of my mom smiling in front of a cooked meal. In my table of contents I was told to jazz up the font as well and vary the types of pictures. I shouldn't just have pictures of food on the plate and I should have different shots and angles of my photos. On my recipe pages I was told to add more pictures and different types of pictures as well. I also need to add page numbers and branding. I will uses all this feedback and fix my magazine to the best of my ability. I think the cover photo idea is a great idea and I will add more pictures and a variety of them as well. I will also fix all the other little details to make my magazine the best it could be. I also want to fill up any unnecessary space and I need to put the page numbers under each picture on my table of contents of where each recipe can be found.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Target Audience Research Magazine 3

Project Selection- Film

CCR1