Scout Locations for Photo Shoots
The only location I had in my mind was my kitchen in my house. Since my magazine is based on making recipes at home, I thought it would be best to do it in my own home. It would also be a super convenient spot to make the recipes because then I wouldn't have to drive anywhere else. Also, my kitchen has all the accessories and ingredients I would need to make all the recipes. My mom will be helping me with the recipes and I will be taking the pictures of the process. This would work out very well for the both of us because we are both familiar with our kitchen.
As you can see in the pictures, I was able to find different areas in the kitchen to take the photos of my mom making the food. We would also use different counters and the dining table for the photos as well.
As you can see in the pictures, I was able to find different areas in the kitchen to take the photos of my mom making the food. We would also use different counters and the dining table for the photos as well.




Comments
Post a Comment