Schedule Interviews/develop questions
I found the recipes I put in my flat plan on random sites. I typed in healthy recipes online and a lot of sites popped up. I would try to find specific recipes that would fall into each category in my magazine. I got a lot of my recipes from the site "Allrecipes" and "Eating Well." The dill salmon recipe is my mom's recipe and I decided to do this one for the main recipe in my magazine because it's healthy and it was convenient for me to make. I made up some other food titles that I knew would be good and healthy, such as, Chicken kebabs and burrito bowls. These also came to mind because I make them in my house. I know they are easy to make and don't take a long time. When I was looking for recipes I chose the ones that looked the most appealing to me and that I would try to make at home. Also, they all correlated with my healthy eating magazine and I tried to pick recipes that wouldn't take a very long time to make.
Comments
Post a Comment