Flat Plan

My flat plan contains the same categories as my table of contents. I wrote the word "title" under each category so it would be known that the page is not a recipe. All the other pages are recipes and ads. I placed the recipes after each category and had 4 or 5 recipes for each. In my research on magazines I noticed that they didn't really have any ads in their magazines, but I decided that I would put ads in mine. There was one or two magazines that placed the ads in random places. I started out my flat plan without many ads and then towards the middle I started to put a lot more ads. I put ads after the category titles and even after recipes. For example, recipe. ad, and recipe. These ads could be food based ads or any ingredient that is supposed to be used in the previous recipe. If there was a non- related food/ingredient ad, they would be placed after the whole entire section which would be after the last recipe in each category. There is also a bundle of ads too, which could have two or three right after each other. In saw this occur in several magazines. Most of my recipes would take up one page, except for the main course and sides category. I wanted this category to stand out, so they would take up two pages. Also, there would be a two recipes rather than one and there would also be more pictures, which is another reason why it would need two pages. I tried finding unique and simple recipes that would attract the customer to try it. Anything I put in my flat plan I thought would taste good and there is a wide variety of different foods and recipes for the customers to make.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Target Audience Research Magazine 3

Project Selection- Film

CCR1