Cover Design Template



I looked at two different magazines so I could have a clear example of how I should make my template. I chose these colors all together because I thought they would compliment each other. I chose the title "Healthy Eats" because it was the first thing that came to mind. I chose the title as blue and the font as Adobe Hebrew because I thought it would look nice. It's a nice pop of color and the font looks classy and fancy at the same time. Under that I included one of the main dishes which is a featured meal or the dish of the day in this magazine. This main dish is " Dill Salmon" which will be the main recipe of this magazine. I chose this recipe because my mom makes it all the time and it would be easier for me to make it. Under the words "Dill Salmon" I decided to write "Tasty and Fresh" to persuade the customers to buy this magazine. I used black for these words and two different fonts. For the recipe itself I used a bold and darker font so it would stand out more than the font for "Tasty and Fast." On the sides, I put 3 different categories which are in my table of contents. They are there to pop out to the customer. I made the main words in each category in red to catch the eye and put "8 New Delicious and Healthy Desserts" in red so customers would notice this heading as well. The words "Delicious" and "Healthy" are in different fonts from the rest of the words in that sentence, which are supposed to stand out. A lot of magazines had a circle somewhere on the cover stating how many recipes would be in the magazine, so I decided to do the same thing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Target Audience Research Magazine 3

Project Selection- Film

CCR1