Project Selection- My Decision
After contemplating which project would be best for me, I have decided to do the magazine project. My idea is to make a magazine on healthy eating. I would create my own recipes or find some on the internet and make them myself. I would also have my mom help me so I can take pictures of her making the recipes. I believe this would suit me the best because of my skills. I am hardworking and creative and have a passion for eating healthy. I enjoy taking pictures and can have a good eye when it comes to taking pictures. My creativity will help me when creating this magazine as well. I have a great work ethic so I know I would be able to create this content to the best of my ability. I would be working by myself on the project, but my mom will be the only other person actually participating in it. I believe it is easier to work alone rather than in a group because I don't have to count on anyone and I can have a set schedule when I want everything to be done.
Comments
Post a Comment