Project Selection- Magazine
There are several aspects of print jounalism that interest me, one that really stood out is the high AD recall. There are ADs everywhere in magazines, which I always found interesting. Not only does the magazine staisfy the customer, but it helps other businesses as well. Also, newspapers have been one of the best forms of entertainment in the media business, cosumption of the media has always been strong. The skills that I possess would be taking pictures and my creativity. I've always had a good eye for photos. After learning about all the angles and camera shots, I believe this has provided me with a better set of skills. A challenge for me would be editing a magazine because I'm not exactly sure about the format of the magazine yet; however, I know I would devote my time to make the magazine the best I can possibly make it. Overall, a lot of creativity and planning goes into making a magazine. I believe that I have a good work ethic and good planning skills to accomplish this. If I were to pick the magazine for my project, I know I would pick a topic that I would enjoy and that would have a large target audience.
Comments
Post a Comment